Webroot Safe is like a ray of bright light in the world of malicious viruses. A virus can spread by self-replicating itself and it performs unwanted malicious activities on your devices that end up affecting the performance of your devices and corrupting the files. Webroot Safe provides a one-stop solution to such problems with its advanced and time ahead features. The interested users can get more details via webroot.com/safe.
Webroot keycode is a set or combination of 20 digit alphanumeric expressions which is used to activate and renew your webroot account. It is an essential component of setting up webroot because without activating webroot antivirus you cannot use or enable the features of webroot. It may be found on the backside of your retail card if you have bought the product from a nearby retail store dealing with webroot antivirus. You may get the 20 digit code on your registered mail id if you have downloaded the antivirus from webroot.com/safe.
1. Visit webroot.com/safe to find the download link.
2. There you need to sign up with your webroot account.
3. Now choose the webroot product you want to download.
4. Click the download button next to the product name.
5. Open the download folder or the location where the download has been saved.
6. Click and run the downloaded file and begin the installation process.
7. Follow the instructions displayed on Windows.
8. You will proceed to the page where you will need to enter your Webroot Safe key code.
9. Wait for the installation to complete and then restart your computer.
The following steps will help you activate webroot using webroot keycode:
1. After installation opens the application software.
2. A popup will appear which will ask for the 20 digit keyword.
3. Provide the 20 digit keyword.
4. If it does not appear then go to my account section
5. Then on the right side, a box will appear asking for a 20 digit keyword.
6. Put the 20 digit keyword there and click on the activation button.
7. Webroot safe will get activated.